Job Opening for Clinic Nurse: RN, LPN or Medical Assistant
Ask for details about our hiring bonus!
Full-time or PRN - LPN or RN Clinic Nurse. Previous Clinic experience preferred.
Provide nursing care to clinic patients under the supervision of the Clinic Manager. Primarily work as a float nurse for Provider with rotating weekends & holidays when the clinic is open. One evening covering late clinic per week.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Perform selected procedures and therapeutic treatments within his/her level of competencies according to policies and procedures.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Prepare, administer and record selected oral, subcutaneous and intramuscular medications.
- Observe, record, and report to provider any significant change in the patient's condition associated with drugs, treatments, or any other disease process.
- Ensure that clinic protocols are followed on all clinic patients (i.e. vital signs, diabetic foot care, etc.)
- Responsible for ordering, receiving and handling supplies as needed.
- Contact patients to provide information as needed or requested.
- Perform required recordkeeping for the Nebraska State Immunization Information System (NESIIS).
- Ensure that sample medications are kept in a safe and secure environment.
- Uphold confidentiality and HIPAA compliance at all times.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One year of clinical experience desired
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Current Nebraska LPN or RN license
Current Basic Life Support certification