Dr. Andrew Opp
Dr. Andrew Opp joined SMC in June 2017. He earned his medical degree from the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, and was selected to complete his residency at UNMC as well. After his residency, Dr. Opp worked in Fremont and Wahoo for three years before choosing to join the SMC team. He is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine, and holds certifications in ATLS, ACLS, BLS, PALS.
Dr. Opp grew up in Weston and graduated from Bishop Neumann High School where he enjoyed athletics, including being on the 2003 football state champion team. He is now married to his high school sweetheart, Ali, and they have three young children who keep them hustling.
Their family enjoys fishing at "Grandpa's pond" and eating crappie caught at Lake Wanahoo. They love being outdoors, have a small farm with ducks and chicks, and a golf cart that "zips" around constantly. Andrew enjoys classic car shows and is always up for a competitive game of racquetball.
Dr. Opp is excited to join the great team of providers at Saunders Medical Center and look to serve your family!
- University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha
- Selected to stay local completing his residency at UNMC
- Family clinic in Fremont and Wahoo
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Board of Family Practice
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
In His Own Words | Dr. Andrew Opp Video Library
Click on each link below to "meet" Andrew Opp, MD.
Helping you to Be Well.