For patient information, call (402) 443-4191. With the permission of the patient, you will be able to obtain the patient's room number, phone number and directions to his or her room.
Updated Visitor Policy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Regular Visiting Hours
Visitors are welcome anytime at SMC. Seeing a smiling face helps people heal, as does periods of rest.
- Complimentary coffee is available in the Surgical Waiting Area, Hospital Gallery, and Cafe.
- Vending machines containing beverages and snacks are available in the following areas: Emergency Waiting Area and Café area.
- The Café offers a variety of menu options, hot and cold, and is located through the corridor of the main lobby. Hours: 10:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Children are permitted at the discretion of the nursing staff. They must be free from communicable disease and be closely supervised by an adult other than the patient. At any time, visitors may be asked to leave by nursing or medical staff for the healing and health of our patients.
- Outpatient Surgery - Visitors may stay with the patient in the Outpatient Surgery area while awaiting surgery, and are invited to stay in the Surgical Waiting Area during procedures.
- Saunders Medical Center cannot be responsible for personal items that are lost or stolen.
- Public restrooms are located near the main lobby. For the health and safety of our patients, please do not use restrooms located in patient rooms.
- In order to promote better health, Saunders Medical Center is a tobacco-free campus. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the SMC campus.
- Our facility is handicap accessible. If you need any special assistance, please don't hesitate to ask and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- If entering after the clinic is closed, please come to the emergency entrance to visit.