Saunders Medical Center wants you to Be Well!
- Progressive facility with the latest technology
- Passionate employees that care for you as family
- FREE Health Coaches available to help you achieve your health goals
- Dedicated physicians and physician assistants seeking the best for you and your family
Your Medical Home
We appreciate you choosing Saunders Medical Center for your healthcare needs! As a Patient Centered Medical Home we believe that the focus of care should be on the patient and their relationship with the healthcare team.
A Medical Home is called a "home" because we would like it to be the first place you think of for all your medical needs. Much like a home, the goal is to make it easy and comfortable for you to get the care you need, in a way that works best for you. Within our home, a partnership develops between the patient and their healthcare team in order to coordinate the services you need and to provide you with the best care possible. The focus is on you. Learn more about our promise to you.
- Physicals are important in all stages of life to create baselines so changes can be detected. It is recommended to have a physical each year and is generally covered by insurance to promote wellness.
Regular health exams and tests can help find problems before they start. They also can help find problems early, when your chances for treatment and cure are better. By getting the right health services, screenings, and treatments, you are taking steps that help your chances for living a longer, healthier life. Your age, health and family history, lifestyle choices (i.e. what you eat, how active you are, whether you smoke), and other important factors impact what and how often you need healthcare.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Click above to see all clinic forms including Sports Physicals, Immunization Records and more!