Experience with Neuroscience Unit Provides Teeter with a Unique Advantage in Caring for MS Patients
"I love working with patients to come up with a plan that works best for them."
–Tricia Teeter, APRN-C
- Certification through the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- University of Nebraska Medical Center-College of Nursing (MSN)
- Nebraska Methodist College (BSN)
- Worked on neuroscience unit at Nebraska Medicine for nine years.
- Certified as FNP with AANP.
Helping MS Patients in the Midwest
Tricia Teeter, APRN-C is from Fort Calhoun, Nebraska where she still has many family members. She and her husband dated in high school and married after college. They have settled in Yutan, Nebraska where her husband is a teacher and coach. They have two beautiful sons and a very loyal sidekick "Puddles."
Teeter is excited to provide care at the MS Clinic at Saunders Medical Center.
Outside Interests & Hobbies
Spending time with her boys, baking, reading, gardening.