Aaron Bartek, NP-C, MSCS
Born and raised near Ithaca, Nebraska, Aaron graduated from Bishop Neumann High School in Wahoo, NE. Aaron is married with four children.
Aaron Bartek completed his boards in the Fall of 2018. He received his master's degree in Science Nursing—Family Nurse Practitioner from Purdue University and his bachelor's degree in Science Nursing (BSN) from the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
"SMC provides a great small town environment. I love having the potential to make a difference in a person’s life as a Nurse Practitioner. I continue to enjoy being a part of the Wahoo community.
Having four children has been an exciting and rewarding challenge and has helped me in all aspects of my life and career."
—Aaron Bartek, NP-C, MSCS
- Masters of Science Nursing (Family Nurse Practitioner), Purdue University
- Bachelor of Science Nursing (BSN), University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Bachelor of Science (Biology), University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Multiple Sclerosis Certified Specialist
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
Professional Society Memberships
- International Organization of Multiple Sclerosis Nurses (IOMSN)
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Aaron also enjoys assisting with farming. He helps his father and brother on the farm in the surrounding area raising corn and soybeans. Besides family and farming, Aaron also enjoys Husker football and being outdoors.