Visitor Policy During Pandemic
· One visitor at a time is allowed to visit hospital patients (includes admitted surgical patients) from 12-8 pm. Visitors are required to wear a mask and must be 19 or older.
· Emergency Department patients are allowed one visitor. The visitor must wear a mask.
· Exceptions will be made for patients in end-of-life care.
· Clinic and Outpatient Surgery (surgical patients that go home after surgery) have not changed their policy. These patients are allowed one visitor if they are a minor, confused, and/or need assistance.
· LTC will send out specific updates for the residents as they work through the phases of allowing visitors.