Rachel Hall, ATC
Rachel is the Head Athletic Trainer for Saunders Medical Center. She serves as an personal advocate for students and coordinates their care, if needed, with Saunders Medical Center. She is currently serving Wahoo Public Schools.
One parent described Rachel as her son's personal advocate, as Rachel was familiar with her son as a student athlete before he was injured and knew his aspirations as an athlete. She helped expedite the care her son needed and communicated directly with Dr. Koch, Saunders Medical Center's Orthapaedist.
• Bryan/Lincoln Orthopaedic Center sports medicine outreach, athletic trainer
• University of Washington, director of student-athlete wellness; assistant football athletic trainer
• University of Puget Sound, assistant athletic trainer
• Region IV Olympic Development youth soccer trainer
• University of Idaho, graduate athletic trainer
Minnesota State University, Mankato, bachelor’s degree, athletic training; minor, psychology
I am from Morse Bluff, Neb. My professional interests continue to grow beyond traditional athletic training skills in exploring psycho-social impacts on athletes. I am a member of the National Athletic Training Association and College Athletic Trainers Association. In my spare time I enjoy traveling, anything outdoors, chasing around 12 nieces and nephews, and watching sports.